Research Based Weight Loss Center, LLC
Your Research Based source for Preventative Health and Weight Loss. Our program includes physician support with all weight loss monitoring from your home! We also offer exclusive access to natural weight loss products, a physician line of pharmaceutical supplements for weight loss, probiotics, and newly released Nitric Oxide product, with all focus toward your preventative health. Get started on your own journey to improve your health! Please keep exploring this site, or simply Contact Me for Details!
Obesity is now the 3rd leading cause of preventable death, only behind Smoking and High Blood Pressure.
Were you aware that in 1990- there were no states with obesity rates greater than 15% of the population? Now in 2011 all 50 states have obesity rates of greater than 20% of the population, with Colorado being the last state to enter this club! Also- Obesity can shorten your life by as much as 12 years and 73% of Americans are now either overweight or technically obese. Finally 1/3 of our American children are overweight and it is estimated the current younger generation will have a 3-5 year shorter lifespan than their parents!
What can you do?
I’m Dr. Mark Elliott, as a practicing physician with 25 years experience, I have personally cared for numerous patients suffering from the health complications caused by being overweight and I am passionate about helping clients with these issues. I have decided the best way to help the most people is through the internet. This allows me to provide education to a large number of people, while also providing individual coaching and support. Through this approach, you empower yourself to reach for health and wellness, all from the convenience of your own home. Feel free to contact me directly for more information or hit the “Like” button for my Facebook Page!
My program consists of lifestyle coaching, education and Blogs about the latest research so you as an individual can make the best choices for effective weight loss. The methods I support are backed by proven research and can be used by individuals as well as Health Care Professional Practices looking for weight loss and preventative health answers. I am not replacing your own physician, but I am here to assist you with a natural approach to meet your wt loss and preventative health goals.
Mark Elliott, MD,FACEP
- Harvard Lifestyle Medicine for Weight Management
- Fellow American College of Emergency Physicians
- Medical Director- Emergency Trauma Center
- Associate Clinical Professor- Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 25 years of Emergency Medicine Practice
- Graduate- Vanderbilt Medical School
- T- Tools: No matter how hard you work- data shows without appropriate tools, your chances of success are minimal. I have gathered what I consider to by the best in the industry for both weight loss and preventative health. This is a combination of research based protein shakes, bars and pharmaceutical grade supplements to help you meet your goals. I have also included your option to choose quality probiotics as well as heavy metal detox to be part or your preventative health program. Each client tailors what they need to not only increase years in their life, but also increase the life in their years!
- E- Exercise: This is fundamental and I will assist you in finding the best program that you can maintain.
- E- Education: Clients will receive the appropriate education to make this a lifestyle change- focused on changing your metabolism for long term success. See Testimonials!
- M- Motivation: Through blogs, and facebook updates , we will help you figure out why you want to make these changes and help you hold onto that motivation.
- S- Social Support: Everyone needs a team to help them. It may be your spouse or family member- but we also provide social support through our Facebook page which allows you to discuss issues and receive support from other clients.
All Natural products: (See tabs above for more detail on any products)
Mark Elliott, MD, FACEP
(This website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.)